E-Commerce Sales Account Specialist
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Power Distributors, LLC is now seeking an E-Commerce Sales Specialist to call on existing and prospective e-commerce customers. You will have direct responsibility for several major e-commerce accounts and assist our field sales group with the development of their Etail customers currently engaged in e-commerce. You will report directly to the VP of Sales.
***Must Upload Resume to be Considered for this Position***
• Ecommerce sales experience
• Etail account management
• Outdoor power equipment and small engine dealer experience.
• Direct and channel sales experience.
• Strong understanding of online sales directly or indirectly through multiple channels.
• Must be able to participate in frequent national travel.
• Direct account responsibility for several large e-tail accounts functioning in a sales role to help grow their business.
• Key interface between our internal Marketing group and field sales group to assist in facilitating growth of our dealer channels e-commerce efforts.
• Communicate e-Commerce best practices with internal Sales, Marketing and Customer Marketing teams, and external Customer partners.
• Enhance product listings as appropriate to account for product updates, changes in merchandising trends, and promotional calendars.
• Find new and creative ways to partner with merchants, partners, and marketers to grow revenue by proactively defining new promotions and campaigns.
• Manage the day-to-day sales and service responsibilities for direct e-tail customers.
• Proactively identify product, service, and marketplace issues and resolve them accordingly.
• Assist through joint sales calls and dealer e-commerce efforts.
All position requirements are subject to reasonable modification to accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities. Some position requirements may exclude qualified individuals who pose a direct threat of significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
To apply, enter your contact information and upload your resume and salary requirement.
Power Distributors, LLC is the Sales and Distribution arm for Briggs and Stratton, the leading manufacturer of air-cooled gasoline engines and parts for outdoor power equipment. Briggs and Stratton engines are incorporated into products for both the consumer market and industrial/commercial applications. Power Distributors is also the exclusive distributor of Oregon Branded 120 volt and 40 volt power equipment, Log splitters, Generators and Pressure Washers. Power Distributors also distributes Oregon Equipment Parts, Oregon Forestry products and several other allied parts lines.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.